Friday, January 23, 2009

Winning the Lottery from the Inside.

Every lottery player has his or her own favorite method of choosing their numbers, and there are countless books and websites available describing various systems that can increase one's odds of winning the lottery. I've tried many and I've come to the conclusion that best algorithm won't help you win if you have internal blockages to winning and to money.

I remember reading an Abraham-Hicks interview and someone asked about using the law of attraction to win the Lottery. Abraham laughed and said that it shouldn't be a problem as long as the person buying the ticket expected to win. This was a revelation to me. I thought, "how many times have bought those tickets with the conviction that I was wasting my money and that I would lose"? Maybe you've felt the same way.

So, on this blog we will discuss the different modalities that can be used to clear away the blockages that might prevent us from winning the lottery. We'll discuss law of attraction methods, release techniques, and EFT (emotional freedom technique).

1 comment:

  1. There are various strategies for playing lottery games for choosing the numbers.Each player choose it according to their faith in strategies.

    Euromillions

    ReplyDelete